Comments for Implantable Cardioverter Defibrulator

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Oct 04, 2012
Response from your webmaster
by: John

Hi Peter. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to research Tenerife hospitals that can deal with problems arising with ICDs.

The only thing I can possibly think of is to contact an English, or English speaking doctor or health centre in Tenerife and ask them.

Unfortunately, though some have an email address, many will have to be telephoned, if you want to try this. All contact details can be found on my site's English Doctors in Tenerife page.

Good luck anyway.

May 23, 2019
by: Anonymous

The Nuestra senora de la candalaria, the hospital in Santa Cruz will be able to help with internal defibralators

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask A Question!.

Return to Implantable Cardioverter Defibrulator.

top of the page

Share this page: