Tax and Social for Self Employed

by Mr T

If I moved to Tenerife to live with my family I would be self employed, by a contract to a UK based company, acting as a consultant to that company.
What procedures are needed as regards tax and social payments?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Ask A Question!.

top of the page